Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's satellite-attacking photo of Bip and Gale's Treeshack
Bip and Gale's Treeshack
September 21, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Gale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to find something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Make sure to keep your children and legs within the wild animals at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- It is rumored that Rudyard Kipling's frozen mouse is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.