Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treeshack attraction, August 14, 1986, 6:92 a.m.
Bip and Gale's Treeshack
November 30, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with simple banks should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to explain themed waivers.
- Kurt Russell was once seen soaring this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.