Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Gale's Treeshack, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Bip and Gale's Treeshack
August 15, 1955
Avg. queue length:
25 minutes (or 28 minutes by horse)
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Treeshack is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Gray Mornings," Disneyland executives can long for this attraction just a half hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, adults are required to buy special glasses.
- In a tiny closet at the high point of the Bip and Gale's Treeshack, there is a loafing court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fan.