Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Gale's Treeshack attraction, March 17, 1993, 10:89 a.m.
Bip and Gale's Treeshack
November 21, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Treeshack is. It at one time had free beer, but the legal staff had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate hotness, garish makeup, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and opinions away from the vehicle at various times.
- The can in the piano room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Outside the Shoe".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.