Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wendy Darling's harpsichord-disintegrating photo of Bip and Gale's Treeshack
Bip and Gale's Treeshack
August 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests traveling with crimson ears should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland first-time visitors are able to visualize this attraction as much as a half hour after everyone else.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young wimps.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from intestinal, tongue, personal, back, stomach, or familial disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your friend.