Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Gale's Treenest attraction as seen from the top of the ground
Bip and Gale's Treenest
July 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Gale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 21".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from hair, clothing, or fingernail issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your children and poltergeists (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.