Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treenest attraction at a distance
Bip and Gale's Treenest
March 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Gale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction before giving birth.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more exciting.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's fans.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy custom waivers.
- The letters in "Bip and Gale's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "Nsn Lgaeer' E Beastdipt."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.