Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treehut attraction during repairs
Bip and Gale's Treehut
September 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from brain or kidney issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.