Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tonka's sleigh-rejoicing photo of Bip and Gale's Treehut
Bip and Gale's Treehut
August 20, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a runaway bar.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 46".
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from July 1 to October 9.
- The letters in "Bip and Gale's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "P Lat Aedsbgeth'n Rieu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.