Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of New Orleans
Bip and Gale's Treehut
October 31, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from knee or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- This is the only attraction in this land in which a reference to Snow White can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snapshot.