Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Gale's Treehut attraction during construction
Bip and Gale's Treehut
August 26, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something less magical.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment prior to regular operating hours.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at appropriate times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to purchase pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.