Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Gale's Treehut show as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Bip and Gale's Treehut
February 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs after trying to find this show.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- This show may become addictive.
- Show is closed for unscheduled repainting from March 31 to July 4.
- Some cast members say that this show is possessed by the restless ghost of a former guest.
- Be sure to look for a tangled Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your train.