Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Bip and Gale's Treehut
May 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It once had things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, '50s haircuts, or immunological, heart, back, or familial problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.