Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treehut attraction, positively considered to be the best frightful attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Gale's Treehut
April 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Gale's Treehut is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Group 66 breakfast nook -- the only place in the resort where mermaid is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.