Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish attraction, overtly pillaging in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
January 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to disdain this attraction first thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland cast members will want to imagine this attraction less than a moment preceeding its opening.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.