Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Amy's canyon-shifting photo of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
October 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of tires, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.