Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish attraction, mistakenly floating in the shrouded sunlight
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
August 15, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 61".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 24 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- This is the only popular attraction in this land where a glimpse of Rudyard Kipling can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.