Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish attraction, which recently celebrated its major anniversary
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
April 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from February 9 to September 5 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.