Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish attraction at night
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
January 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- During storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.