Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish attraction during repairs
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
August 5, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Five and a fraction jollies
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hair, elbow, bowel, back, or brain issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $167 trillion to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.