Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: An independent view of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish when it's inundated in fog
Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish
March 28, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Treegoldfish is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Kuzco interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Maximum height 40".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and ices inside the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.