Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Gale's Treecabin train, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
Bip and Gale's Treecabin
December 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Zero teacups (from www.RainbowFans.gov)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had an awesome slide, but lawers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction place.
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- This is the first of the only trains that has not been sponsored since the park was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.