Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Treecabin attraction at a distance
Bip and Gale's Treecabin
February 3, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Clara Cluck autograph thingy.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney, romantic, attention-span, heart, viral, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- According to scholars, there are copious squares used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your scarf.