Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Bip and Gale's Smokehouse
July 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Gale's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know ride this attraction during dinner.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, kidney, shoulder, liver, or lung complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.