Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction, March 27, 1960, 9:37 a.m.
Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse
February 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- This is the first of the only attractions that has not been rethemed since the area began construction.
- Be sure to look for a fantastic Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.