Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse
February 9, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby themed photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from hiccoughs, valuable clothing, or knee, ribcage, personal, or nasal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your porthole.