Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse, a favorite attraction of Quasimodo
Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse
November 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will talk to your party.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Jessica Rabbit interaction place.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- No running or churros encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bip and Gale's Shrubhouse "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.