Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Gale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of ancient Egypt
Bip and Gale's Bushhouse
April 6, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something softer.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- If you are patient and watch the attraction's interior mural, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the tubular chicken.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.