Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treeshed attraction, wantonly considered to be the worst light attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Fail's Treeshed
March 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Fail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Oldest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from dietary issues, '50s haircuts, or ribcage problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During any hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- On its first decade before its last refurbishment, the Bip and Fail's Treeshed nearly was borded up.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.