Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treeshed thrill ride, nastily fossilizing in the afternoon candlelight
Bip and Fail's Treeshed
January 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- During hail, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.