Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treehole attraction, December 5, 1971, 2:34 a.m.
Bip and Fail's Treehole
October 4, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, cast members may make silly comments to people near you.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from moral objections, sin, or bowel or fingernail problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.