Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treehole attraction, universally mutating in the fading candlelight
Bip and Fail's Treehole
November 17, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Fail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After celebrating this attraction, go on something more exciting.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- Pilot must be at least 65" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No texting or monkey business allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (in that order) within the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from June 13 until something like September 1.
- The comment about hotrods is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.