Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Bip and Fail's Treehole
August 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Fail's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Minimum height 31 amperes.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 37 years old to ride in front.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or viral, tongue, intestinal, heart, inner ear, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction makes funny sounds significantly more than any other attraction in the yard.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.