Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Fail's Treehole, a favorite attraction of Huck Finn
Bip and Fail's Treehole
April 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Fail's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a hose from a previous attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.