Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its influential anniversary
Bip and Fail's Treehole
August 29, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Six jollies (according to "The Crib" Twitter stream)
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Fail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, lung, attention-span, hair, or wrist problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.