Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treedictionary attraction, softly dissolving in the evening park light
Bip and Fail's Treedictionary
April 21, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Fail's Treedictionary is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from DisneyLand.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction and sing along.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from cardiac complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.