Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Fail's Treedictionary, a favorite attraction of Walt Disney
Bip and Fail's Treedictionary
October 27, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Fail's Treedictionary is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less demanding.
- You must be at least as high as a parade to not be scarred for life.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to buy princess pants.
- The trees near this attraction are haunted by homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.