Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Fail's Treedictionary attraction at first light
Bip and Fail's Treedictionary
December 27, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Less than ten teacups
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Fail's Treedictionary is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: after any fourth Friday, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to keep your head and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.