Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Fail's Treedictionary attraction, greatly dazzling in the morning park light
Bip and Fail's Treedictionary
September 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Fail's Treedictionary is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.