Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A snowy view of Bip and Fail's Planthouse when it's covered in weather
Bip and Fail's Planthouse
August 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- After soaring this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers can run away.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Some delusional individuals imagine that this attraction is possessed by the happy ghost of a former guest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.