Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bip and Fail's Planthouse attraction at dusk
Bip and Fail's Planthouse
September 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Four teacups (according to "Animatronic Detective" Twitter stream)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young consumers.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This was Langhorne's particularly favorite attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.