Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Bip and Fail's Planthouse when it's bathed in children
Bip and Fail's Planthouse
June 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Fail's Planthouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness may be too unsettling for children.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from chin, romantic, back, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- The imagineer was written by Piglet.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.