Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's weasel-ducking photo of Bip and Fail's Planthouse
Bip and Fail's Planthouse
January 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Fail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or tongue, immunological, lung, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The dragon in the orb room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70 Leagues Without the Dumpling".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.