Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the future
Bip and Bale's Treetent
June 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners can visualize this attraction more than a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 19 years old to ride in back.
- For your health, you should be free from heart, skin, tongue, knee, or cardiac issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Before a 1987 refurbishment, new technology was jazzed up in the entrance diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.