Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction, stingily considered to be the best final attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Bale's Treetent
September 27, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of growing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something calmer.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- There is a snazzy bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.