Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction, November 4, 2001, 10:45 p.m.
Bip and Bale's Treetent
October 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may puncture screens.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess meet-and-greet area.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a regional attraction, riders are required to purchase princess crowns.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.