Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bip and Bale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Bip and Bale's Treetent
June 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters might rename your party.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Santa Claus autograph location.
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.