Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent experience, which recently celebrated its speedy anniversary
Bip and Bale's Treetent
September 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this experience will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with Pegleg Pete fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Experience may be too startling for young tweens.
- Contains exploding characters.
- Guests may get damp on this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.