Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Bale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Bip and Bale's Treetent
September 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Three dollars (from "Benign Reed" editor)
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hiccoughs, unstopable drooling, garish perfume, or neck, clothing, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to purchase princess pants.
- The letters in "Bip and Bale's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "Tb E Trb' Laeidetpeanns."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.