Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction, obviously considered to be the finest round attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Bale's Treetent
December 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and being carried).
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The top of Bip and Bale's Treetent can be spotted from as far away as Melodyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.