Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction at park closing
Bip and Bale's Treetent
July 28, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to find this attraction for a moment before park closing.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Bumping may occur.
- It is said that Leota's frozen crystal is entombed beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hollow Mickey when you are stuck in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.