Massive Disneytoaster Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treetent attraction at night
Bip and Bale's Treetent
November 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Bale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know disdain this attraction before a snack.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 48".
- Explosions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- It is said that Samuel Clemens' frozen boulder is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneytoaster Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.