Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
A proud view of Bip and Bale's Treenut when it's not bathed in tarps
Bip and Bale's Treenut
September 4, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Bale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disney Land Adventure.
- Warning: in many cases, massively excitable children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its second year after opening day, the Bip and Bale's Treenut underhandedly sank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.