Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Bale's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Bip and Bale's Treenut
March 26, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Bale's Treenut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a tour group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or nudity encouraged.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.