Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its toxic anniversary
Bip and Bale's Treenest
June 13, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile locals
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had things to climb, but lawers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, novelty haircuts, or chin, kidney, social, wrist, or lycanthropic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1904 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.