Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Treenest attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Bale's Treenest
September 19, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Bip and Bale's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.