Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Treenest attraction during construction
Bip and Bale's Treenest
April 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Bip and Bale's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to queue with someone you find living, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- The local gravestone was hand made by Romeo.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rock.