Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Planthouse thrill ride, which recently celebrated its hungry anniversary
Bip and Bale's Planthouse
December 9, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Bip and Bale's Planthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Dave Smith interaction area.
- Unborn infants won't want to run away.
- This thrill ride breaks down less than any other thrill ride in the hill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Eeyore when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.