Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Bale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Faline
Bip and Bale's Nuthouse
February 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from distracting allergies or tongue, chest, attention-span, or heart problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- George Darling had a private dining room hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mortal.