Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Bip and Bale's Nuthouse attraction during repairs
Bip and Bale's Nuthouse
June 11, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland celebrities will want to bypass this attraction for a minute preceeding park opening.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or romantic, leg, brain, or cardiac problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction's tedious queue.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No food or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.