Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darby O'Gill's flume-operating photo of Bip and Bale's Nuthouse
Bip and Bale's Nuthouse
August 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's dark out, cast members will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Minimum height 26".
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to taste safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.