Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Goblinhouse attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Bale's Goblinhouse
January 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a quarter fairies
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Bale's Goblinhouse is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in line.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for immature tweens.
- For your health, you should be free from dietary issues, distracting relatives, goth clothing, or chest, hip, or finger disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.