Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction at park closing
Bip and Bale's Bushhouse
October 5, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Bip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with Mary Blair fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction location.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young retirees.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from excessive headgear or knee, heart, or chest disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested adventure.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your finger.