Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Bip and Bale's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Bip and Bale's Bushhouse
February 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs down
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Bale's Bushhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal, stomach, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Bip and Bale's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "'diuosea Bbl Ssheanubhp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.