Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bip and Ale's Treetent attraction, August 11, 1977, 11:54 p.m.
Bip and Ale's Treetent
February 2, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Bip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Squanto meet-and-greet place.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from fluctuating blood pressure, felony convictions, or romantic, attention-span, inner ear, shoulder, or heart disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from July 25 until something like October 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.