Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A hopeful view of Bip and Ale's Treetent when it's covered in tarps
Bip and Ale's Treetent
August 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Bip and Ale's Treetent is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bike.