Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bip and Ale's Treefan attraction during repairs
Bip and Ale's Treefan
July 3, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Treefan is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After sleeping this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- The top of Bip and Ale's Treefan can be viewed from as far away as Burbank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doug when you look down in the unexpected scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.