Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treefan attraction as seen from the top of the village
Bip and Ale's Treefan
September 4, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Treefan is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- You must be at least as high as a rat to ride with a parent.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.