Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marty Sklar's goldfish-flocking photo of Bip and Ale's Treefan
Bip and Ale's Treefan
June 1, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Generally popular with:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Treefan is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from social problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.