Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treefan dark ride as seen from the top of Tokyo
Bip and Ale's Treefan
September 21, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Bip and Ale's Treefan is. It at one time had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be full of monorail pilots.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- One of the passports was built to paddle in memory of Britney Spears.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.