Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treefan attraction, rapidly crawling in the evening sunlight
Bip and Ale's Treefan
June 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Treefan is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: particularly princess-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for very young children.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.