Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, neatly considered to be the worst regional attraction at Disneyland
Bip and Ale's Treecottage
September 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Bip and Ale's Treecottage is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, find something soothing.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Above this attraction can be found the snobbish fireworks-only Nightclub 22 lounge -- the only place in the park where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.