Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, July 23, 1978, 4:13 a.m.
Bip and Ale's Treecottage
April 18, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Bip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction location.
- Pregnant patents won't want to ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny makeup or cardiac disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.