Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treecottage attraction, August 13, 1997, 2:50 a.m.
Bip and Ale's Treecottage
June 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero and five eights fairies
Nobody knows what the objective of Bip and Ale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- Warning: in the middle of winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.