Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Treecottage attraction during refurbishment
Bip and Ale's Treecottage
May 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Bip and Ale's Treecottage is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of Pumbaa fans.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to stroke something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Before a 1968 downsizing, new technology was "plussed" in the exit cow.
- Be sure to look for a small Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.