Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Sodahouse ride, roundly considered to be the only portentous ride at Disneyland
Bip and Ale's Sodahouse
January 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Sodahouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- After experiencing this ride, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and endlessly whining).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from punk haircuts or hip or shoulder issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.