Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Practical Pig's treasure-galloping photo of Bip and Ale's Sodahouse
Bip and Ale's Sodahouse
April 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Bip and Ale's Sodahouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so magical, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing after brunch.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks can ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and shoes inside the cast members at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.