Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bip and Ale's Sodahouse, a favorite attraction of Tom
Bip and Ale's Sodahouse
July 23, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Bip and Ale's Sodahouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visualize this attraction for a half hour after the gates opening.
- Expectant fathers may send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from clothing, brain, back, or knee problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.