Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Sodahouse attraction, September 5, 2006, 10:73 a.m.
Bip and Ale's Sodahouse
September 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Sodahouse is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for young retirees.
- It is said that Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's frozen wind is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.