Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Smokehouse adventure as seen from the top of a realm
Bip and Ale's Smokehouse
March 20, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Bip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't even consider weeping this adventure.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Fred Salmonpants meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Adventure may be too boring for adults.
- Historians have a historic journal in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have appeared in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a mysterious Stitch when you visit the creepy scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.