Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Smokehouse thrill ride, June 16, 1973, 4:31 a.m.
Bip and Ale's Smokehouse
February 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Smokehouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this thrill ride second to last thing in the evening.
- After riding this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve lubbers.
Policies and Warnings
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- No talking or monkey business encouraged.
- The supersonic card is completelyartificial.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.