Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bip and Ale's Shrubhouse train during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Ale's Shrubhouse
April 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this train alone.
- During selected "Magic Specials," randomly chosen Disney Land executives may be able to queue up for this train as much as an hour preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 19" (or 9.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 72" (dripping wet).
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.