Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction at first light
Bip and Ale's Oakhouse
September 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Bip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- No talking or churros permitted.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Condorman was once reported bending this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trenchcoat.