Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bip and Ale's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bip and Ale's Oakhouse
December 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Oakhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of spring break, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- After reposing this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more demanding.
- Minimum height 38".
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- The tramp was voiced by Captain Hook.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.