Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metal view of Bip and Ale's Nuthouse when it's not shrounded in fog
Bip and Ale's Nuthouse
September 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Bip and Ale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, unstopable headgear, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience's massive queue.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and condors within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your foot.