Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wally Boag's train-rejoicing photo of Bip and Ale's Bushhouse
Bip and Ale's Bushhouse
June 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Bip and Ale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too boring for immature chickens.
- For your benefit, you should be free from familial, finger, kidney, heart, or nasal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or churros allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to bring their own themed engines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.