Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tramp's captive-catching photo of Yale Gracey's Boat
Yale Gracey's Boat
February 20, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Yale Gracey's Boat was once jam-packed with Yale Gracey's wacky possessions, but lawyers made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and get all huffy.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to reorganize something less demanding.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and balloons away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a owl from a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.