Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Boat attraction, dangerously worrying in the morning candlelight
Winnie the Pooh's Boat
April 20, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Winnie the Pooh's Boat was once full of Winnie the Pooh's things, but management made him sell them for scrap so nobody would scrape their knee and sue.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in this queue.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something that requires more clothing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, excessive cluelessness, or ribcage or skin problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.