Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A just view of Wheezy the Penguin's Boat when it's hidden in children
Wheezy the Penguin's Boat
January 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Wheezy the Penguin's Boat was originally stocked with Wheezy the Penguin's boat things, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would scrape their knee and blame Wheezy the Penguin.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually determined children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Lampwick photo pavilion.
- Pregnant Scandinavians will probably want to not ride.
- Guests may get very compressed on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Train is closed for unforseen improvements from April 21 to September 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.