Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Boat attraction, December 22, 1981, 1:07 p.m.
Ward Kimball's Boat
September 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Ward Kimball's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Ward Kimball's diverting machines, but enemies of fun made him sell them for scrap so nobody would have too great a time and blame Ward Kimball.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to queue for this attraction at least once.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ward Kimball's Boat "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear custom pants.
- Above this attraction can be found the hidden motorways-only Club 59 hideaway -- the only place in the resort where liquor is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.