Massive Benjiland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Boat attraction, jealously studying in the shrouded candlelight
Tommy Cole's Boat
July 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Tommy Cole's Boat was originally a playground of Tommy Cole's play equipment, but lawyers made her put them in storage so nobody would try to eat it and get all huffy.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1940 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Benjiland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cowboy.