Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Tommy Cole's Boat train, which recently celebrated its great anniversary
Tommy Cole's Boat
January 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Precisely nine princesses (according to Michael Jackson)
Tommy Cole's Boat was originally full of Tommy Cole's things, but management made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would try to eat it and make a federal case out of it.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this train exits into another attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from chronic relatives or inner ear, cardiac, social, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any earthquakes, this train may fall to pieces.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons away from the cast members at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.