Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tommy Cole's Boat attraction during repairs
Tommy Cole's Boat
October 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Tommy Cole's Boat was once a playground of Tommy Cole's things, but management made her smash them to pieces so nobody would enjoy it too much and make a federal case out of it.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to rent precision belts.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $137 million to refurbish (in constant dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.