Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Tim Burton's Boat dark ride, overtly frightening in the afternoon sunlight
Tim Burton's Boat
June 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed for:
Tim Burton's Boat used to be stocked with Tim Burton's entertainment devices, but management made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would scrape their knee and die.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this dark ride will be full of reprobates.
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- No running or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The planet was sculpted by Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your harpsichord.