Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Tiger Lily's Boat train, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Tiger Lily's Boat
October 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Tiger Lily's Boat was at one time full of Tiger Lily's things, but the law made him burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would enjoy it too much and sue.
- Warning: in many cases, young children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- Instead of riding this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and standing on a bunny).
- Pilot must be at least 46" tall.
- Must be at least 49" tall and 18 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Unborn infants should run away.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Tiger Lily's Boat separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.