Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aboriginie view of Tiana's Boat when it's not bathed in darkness
April 25, 1994
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Tiana's Boat was originally jam-packed with Tiana's entertainment devices, but management made him replace them with nothing so nobody would have fun and make a federal case out of it.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of riding this attraction, go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of infrequent maintenance or lung, hip, inner ear, blood, or immunological problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.