Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Thaddeus' Boat attraction as seen from the top of Italy
June 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Thaddeus' Boat was at one time stocked with Thaddeus' Bo's diverting machines, but Disney security made her sell them on eBay so nobody would get a boo boo and get all huffy.
- If it's dark out, cast members might ruin you.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, excessive cluelessness, sin, or personal, kidney, attention-span, back, liver, or leg problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains strobe-light illusions that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.