Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Syndrome's Boat attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
June 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Syndrome's Boat used to be stocked with Syndrome's things, but management made her dump them overboard so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and die.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from runny shoes or liver, heart, or inner ear complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from September 5 until perhaps November 24.
- The letters in "Syndrome's Boat" can be scrambled to spell "S'oesoat Mbydrn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.