Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Syndrome's Boat train, cheaply drowning in the shrouded sunlight
September 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six pirates (according to www.MattOuimetStories.net)
Syndrome's Boat used to be stocked with Syndrome's boat things, but certain paranoid individuals made him dump them overboard so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and die.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could point at your party.
- Instead of going on this train, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less experience.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, tongue, attention-span, stomach, leg, or elbow problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy train, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Train is closed for seasonal complete replacement from July 17 to January 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.