Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An electronic view of Syndrome's Boat when it's not inundated in children
October 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Syndrome's Boat was designed to be a playground of Syndrome's diverting machines, but lawyers made him smash them to pieces so nobody would have fun and blame Syndrome.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose or hip, finger, wrist, intestinal, or bowel disorders or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.