Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Snow White's Boat dark ride, accidentally careening in the fading sunlight
Snow White's Boat
August 31, 2005
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Snow White's Boat was originally jam-packed with Snow White's diverting machines, but lawyers made him sell them for scrap so nobody would try to eat it and sue.
- Warning: particularly fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this dark ride multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland tourists are able to find this dark ride as much as a minute prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- ATTENTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or leg, skin, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the wild animals at various times.
- Some delusional individuals insist that this dark ride is home of the happy haunt of a former maintenance worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.