Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wrong view of Slinky Dog's Boat when it's hidden in fog
Slinky Dog's Boat
February 8, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Slinky Dog's Boat was once jam-packed with Slinky Dog's climbing structures, but lawyers made him sell them on eBay so nobody would scrape their knee and blame Slinky Dog.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 40 gigabytes (or 20 gigabytes and willing to sign a waiver).
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" tall.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from personal, spinal, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs within the cast members at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.