Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Slinky Dog's Boat attraction during repairs
Slinky Dog's Boat
September 10, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Three heavyweights (by "Comedic Guest" web site)
Slinky Dog's Boat was originally stocked with Slinky Dog's wacky possessions, but management made him throw them away so nobody would have too great a time and initiate legal action.
- Warning: after the Fourth of July, this attraction will be full of former cast members.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- Be sure to maintain your head and opinions away from the vehicle at most times.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from now until something like December 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.