Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Boat attraction at park closing
August 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up (by "Galactic Lantern" discussion forum)
Secretariat's Boat was designed to be stocked with Secretariat's things, but lawyers made her replace them with nothing so nobody would get a boo boo and call the cops.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from heart, social, stomach, liver, or personal issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.