Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Boat attraction, again floating in the shrouded sunlight
Santa Claus' Boat
August 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Santa Claus' Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Santa Claus' Bo's climbing structures, but Disney security made her sell them for scrap so nobody would enjoy it too much and make a federal case out of it.
- Because it is so southern, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Lampwick's frozen wagon is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.