Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Boat train, December 6, 1994, 3:40 a.m.
Santa Claus' Boat
April 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Santa Claus' Boat was once full of Santa Claus' Bo's wacky possessions, but Disney security made her replace them with nothing so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and get all huffy.
- Warning: after Labor Day, this train will be dominated by pin traders.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from religious requirements, excessive boorishness, or back, hip, neck, social, or lycanthropic issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique journey.
- Bumping may occur.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a 3D train, riders are required to obtain princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.