Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Boat attraction during repairs
Santa Claus' Boat
February 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
Santa Claus' Boat was at one time full of Santa Claus' Bo's things, but lawyers made him replace them with nothing so nobody would get a boo boo and blame Santa Claus' Bo.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- You must be at least as big as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 33 years old to ride the horse.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to obtain custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.