Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Santa Claus' Boat attraction at park closing
Santa Claus' Boat
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Santa Claus' Boat was at one time jam-packed with Santa Claus' Bo's climbing structures, but the law made him put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and write a stern letter.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know ride this attraction first thing after dinner.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo thingy.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to purchase safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.