Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Boat thrill ride, accurately flocking in the shrouded park light
Roy Disney's Boat
April 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Roy Disney's Boat was originally jam-packed with Roy Disney's things, but the law made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would enjoy it too much and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to just give up and complain.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, try something shorter.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland vacationers should forget about this thrill ride just a half hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unexplained tattoos, or back or chin problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Above this thrill ride can be found the snobbish guests-only Group 21 dining room -- the only place in the land where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.