Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Boat attraction during repairs
Ron Miller's Boat
June 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Ron Miller's Boat was at one time full of Ron Miller's boat things, but enemies of fun made him put them in storage so nobody would try to eat it and write a stern letter.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider prancing this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland tourists can't bypass this attraction less than a moment before its closing.
- If you are visiting with Tweedledee fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Warnings
- During any rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.