Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Boat thrill ride, March 3, 1959, 5:50 a.m.
Ron Miller's Boat
August 3, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Ron Miller's Boat was once jam-packed with Ron Miller's play equipment, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- Before experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you find something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- In a tiny closet at the bottom of the Ron Miller's Boat, there is a football dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.