Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Boat attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ron Clements' Boat
August 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Ron Clements' Boat was at one time stocked with Ron Clements' Bo's wacky possessions, but Disney security made him throw them away so nobody would enjoy it too much and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction alone.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for very young wimps.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from projectile-vomiting propensity or ankle, back, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Ron Clements' Boat" can be scrambled to spell "Oert Tn'moal Cesbn."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.