Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Boat train, January 4, 1987, 12:21 a.m.
Robon Crusoe's Boat
July 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat was once full of Robon Crusoe's play equipment, but management made him put them in storage so nobody would have too great a time and sue.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to ride this train in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent Psycho the Weasel interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and in diapers).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from philosophical restrictions, clown perfume, or heart, attention-span, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Train is closed for cleaning from sunset until about August 5 (or something like that).
- Cast members keep a online journal in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.