Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tron's porthole-skidding photo of Robon Crusoe's Boat
Robon Crusoe's Boat
October 30, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat used to be stocked with Robon Crusoe's climbing structures, but lawyers made him replace them with nothing so nobody would enjoy it too much and die.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to hold your children and shoes inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, the uninsured are required to rent precision sorcerers.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cheetah.