Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Robon Crusoe's Boat, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Robon Crusoe's Boat
July 21, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat was originally stocked with Robon Crusoe's play equipment, but management made him put them in storage so nobody would enjoy it too much and blame Robon Crusoe.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of feeding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction location.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.