Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon Crusoe's Boat attraction, willingly reawakening in the shrouded park light
Robon Crusoe's Boat
February 28, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat was designed to be full of Robon Crusoe's diverting machines, but lawyers made him throw them away so nobody would enjoy it too much and die.
- If traveling with head lice, try not to sit next to someone you find careening, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from wrist or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this delightful attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.