Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Robon Crusoe's Boat attraction, which recently celebrated its independent anniversary
Robon Crusoe's Boat
February 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Robon Crusoe's Boat was originally a playground of Robon Crusoe's things, but lawyers made him sell them for scrap so nobody would get a boo boo and die.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders could pick on eyes.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- Make sure to hold your arms and balloons within the entangling vines at significant times.
- It is rumored that Richard Irvine's frozen attendee is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.