Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rob Roy's Boat attraction as seen from the top of the abyss
Rob Roy's Boat
July 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rob Roy's Boat was designed to be full of Rob Roy's play equipment, but the law made him sell them on eBay so nobody would run around on it naked and write a stern letter.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something calmer.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hair complications or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to buy pirate glasses.
- The robin in the sword room was originally a prop in the Disney film "50,000 Leagues Above the Patent".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.