Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Richard Irvine's Boat attraction, May 10, 2012, 3:88 a.m.
Richard Irvine's Boat
July 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Richard Irvine's Boat used to be stocked with Richard Irvine's play equipment, but Disney security made her burn them in a huge bonfire so nobody would have fun and sue.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- During selected "Western Mornings," Disneyland executives can visualize this attraction less than a quarter hour after regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 15 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique characters that may offend modern sensibilities.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and strollers away from the cast members at most times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no cans used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.