Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A cheerful view of Ralph's Boat when it's not covered in tarps
September 14, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Ralph's Boat was originally jam-packed with Ralph's wacky possessions, but certain paranoid individuals made her put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and write a stern letter.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and opinions away from the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, viewers are required to ruin special harnesses.
- Tim Burton was once seen enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thaddeus when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.