Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A marginal view of Quasimodo's Boat when it's shrounded in children
March 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Quasimodo's Boat was designed to be jam-packed with Quasimodo's climbing structures, but the law made him put them in storage so nobody would claim it infringed on their trademark and make a federal case out of it.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for tweens.
- BEWARE! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic, kidney, back, cardiac, or inner ear disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No shoplifting or churros permitted.
- The spine in the visitor room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Beyond the Eye".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.